Corporate offices keep organizing official meetings, seminars, and conferences to discuss an issue for the business growth. If you are the host of the meeting and your boss has asked to find a perfect meeting venue where you can discuss confidential matters, then what would you do?
You would start panicking and look for perfect meeting venues on the Internet. This Internet is full of information. You will get 100s of the venue near your area but how would you find the perfect one?
We are here with 10 useful tips that would help you to find the perfect meeting venue for your upcoming meeting. Here we go.
1. The first and the most important aspect of finding a perfect meeting room is that you will look for the hotels that are near to your office. If you are on a corporate meeting where you want your staff members or higher authorities to be present on time, make sure you find a meeting venue that is closer to your office so that all attended reach the venue on time.
2. The other thing that you must focus on is the interiors and lighting of the room. The room should be equipped with proper lighting mechanism so that an attendee sitting on the last seat is able to see the front desk easily. Lighting and Interiors should be bright so that you get bright ideas and come up with some positive energy after the meeting.
3. The meeting place should be fully Air Conditioned in the case; your meeting is scheduled for the summer season.
4. Free Wifi connectivity. Ask hotel front desk to give you free Wi-Fi service so that all of your attendees can stay in touch with their personal and professional life. Make sure free doesn’t mean low-speed. Free Wi-Fi mean fast speed and quality Internet service for free.
5. Audio and visual quality should be good. Most of the hotels that provide room for meeting provide basic services like audio and visual services for free. Before entering the meeting room, do ask the front desk if the audio and visual equipment are working fine and in running condition or not.
6. Whom should you contact in the case of any ambiguities? While booking a meeting room, ask for the contact details of the concerned person who should be contacted in the case of any ambiguities. Before getting inside the room, check with the concerned person and get details about the equipment’s, lighting, and other things.
7. Quality furniture for the attended and foreign Delegates.If you have invited foreign delegates to attend the meeting, make sure the furniture quality is good so that they get impressed with the basic services. Keep their comfort level in mind and give them the best services.
8. Quality stationery for Foreign Delegates. Make sure you have quality stationery for foreign delegates. Do not compromise with giving Rs.1 or Rs2 pens to the attended and the delegates as it will ruin your personality.
9. Check all Electrical connections. Before you start your meeting, make sure all connections are working fine There are laptop charging ports, cell phone charging ports, and other ports to connect devices like projector smart TV.
10. Quality snacks. Do not forget to serve tea or coffee along with the light snacks in the middle of the middle of the meeting.
Above are 10 simple tips to find a perfect meeting room.