In this wedding season, everyone is hunting for good places where one can travel with the Love of his or her life. This is all part of a beautiful journey and your travel on this phase should be a perfect one.
We have just come up with the list of Top 5 destinations that you must travel with the love of your life.
1. The first place that comes to our mind is None other than Goa.
This ultimate place needs no explanations. Goa is considered as one of the best traveling places that most of the people dream to visit. Goa gives couples complete package of entertainment, fun, and a total relaxation. If you are going to a honeymoon period, the place makes sure that your honeymoon period never ends.
Popular places must visit in Goa
• Almost 25 beaches giving visitors a peaceful and serene experience.
• Chapora Fort seen in Dil Chahta Hai movie gives a perfect view of the Arabian Sea from all angles.
2. The second travel goals that you must visit is Kerala
Kerala is a home to multiple spices, tea and coffee plantations, mountains, houseboats, and much more. Come and visit this place to have an exemplary experience like you never had before. Luxurious SPA sessions would definitely drive you crazy and give you full-time relaxation from stress and pain.
Popular places must visit in Kerala
• Alleppey or Kumarakom, a perfect place to stay and take a houseboat ride.
• Fort Kochi has historical significance and it is spoken that Arabs, British, Dutch, Chinese, and Portuguese, all have left their mark here.
The Switzerland of India is another travel goal that most of the people want to attain.
The place’s cold weather and pristine white snow would take you near to the fire and won’t allow you to go away from the fire or heater.
Places must visit in Kashmir
• Take Gondola ride to watch Gulmarg and visit strawberry farms.
• Srinagar portrays nature at its best
4. Then comes the place called Rajasthan
Udaipur is one of the famous places that people love to travel with their loved ones. Mesmerizing Lakes, natural beauty, museums, and much more won’t give you a chance to take your eyes off the site. Rajasthan also called the land of Kings is a must visit place of India. Many tourists come to visit this place and see the real India.
Places to visit in Rajasthan
• Udaipur, one of the favourite spots of Bollywood.
• Jaipur, the Pink city of India.
• Jodhpur, the Sun City.
5. Last but not the least place that you must visit is Andaman’s
This is one of the peaceful places for lovers who want to spend some time together. Its natural beauty and adventurous land would surely blow your mind away.
Places to visit
• Cellular Jail
• Neil Island
• Ross Island
• Elephant Beach
Hopefully, you will find these traveling goals interesting and would plan visiting today to have a refreshing break from the hectic world schedules.