Make Your Vacation Safety in Mahabalipuram
Mahabalipuram, also known as Mamallapuram is a tourist place situated 60 kms from Chennai in Tamilnadu. It is famous for its ancient historic architecture, temples depicting the incidents of Mahabharata, sculptures from the Dravidian civilization and Buddhist architecture. The major attractions include Thirukadalmallai, Bhagiratha’s penance, Panch Rathas, Varaha Cave temple, Shore temple and the Light house.
Mahabalipuram is surrounded by the Bay of Bengal and the Great Salt Lake and is the perfect destination for discovering ancient history with delicious sea food and picture perfect beaches. Best time to visit is from October to March.
Enjoying a safe vacation with friends and family requires prior planning and booking because after an adventurous and happy vacation everyone look forward to a safe and happy return without any risks and in perfect health. Here we will help you in planning your safe and happy trip to Mahabalipuram with few tips and a guide for Mahabalipuram hotels.
Mahabalipuram can offer budget lodging to star hotels. It purely depends on your requirement and budget which one to choose. Get a clear idea on location, safety, service and food of the hotel before finalizing any. You can read the reviews on cleartrip, makemytrip, yatra, tripadvisor, travelguru and other websites.
If you have a great budget here are the top 10 hotels you can avail for your stay at Mahabalipuram.
1. Intercontinental Chennai Mahabalipuram resort: One of the premium beach facing resorts of Mahabalipuram which provides all the luxuries for a complete rejuvenation of body and mind and costs around 12000 per night.
2. Hotel Mamalla heritage: A budget hotel with pool and parking makes it one of the best hotels to stay. It has the maximum reviews and satisfied customers with a price of 3000-4000 per night.
3. Grand bay resort and spa: Again a beach facing luxury resort with a spa facility along with other luxuries at a price of just 7000-8000 INR per night makes it one of the most viewed resorts
4. Radisson BLU resort temple bay Mamallapuram: One of the most renowned resorts located close to the tourist attractions with world class luxurious facilities at 10000-11000 INR per night tariff is considered a haven in Mahabalipuram.
5. See Breeze hotel: A mid ranged hotel with pool and parking allows you to enjoy a semi luxury facilities at a price of budget hotel.
Apart from these there are budget hotels like Silvermoon guest house, Fullmoon guest house, TTDC hotel and many more which can be pocket friendly, safe and good.
However best resort or hotel you choose to stay in, there are few tips which you must take into consideration:
- Ensure locking your door while you leave the hotel room.
- Research about the safety information like emergency exit and emergency numbers before you take your keys.
- Ensure a safe parking for your car to prevent thefts in parking area.
- Accompany your children, do not leave them on the responsibility of hotel staff.
- Be aware about the medical emergencies handled by the hotel
Enjoy your vacation.