Things to Do in Mahabalipuram
Although the main attractions of Mahabalipuram are the ancient architecture and rock carvings, there are plenty of activities that can be done to have a blast with family and friends.
Here are some cool ideas on the things you can do while you are at Mahabalipuram:
• Mahabalipuram is adjacent to the Bay of Bengal, enjoy the cool breeze in the evenings and take a stroll along the shores immersed in thought
• Look out for boat rides that take you into the ocean, there are professional services available with lifeguards as well
• If you are planning a trip with your buddies, a motorcycle ride on the ECR (East Coast Road) is a cool idea.
• Hire a fishing boat to take you on a fishing trip; you can take photos with the biggest catch of the day
• If you’re look out for some adventure trekking trips can be planed nearby to a nearby hill
• Book a beach resort in Mahabalipuram and kick back
• Relax and rejuvenate with yoga or spa treatment which can be availed at reasonable prices
Mahabalipuram is a great place to experience the art of stone carving. . You can either learn the art from the many establishments here or buy artifacts. Based on the amount of time you want to spend learning, you can learn to make complicated shapes. Note that it may require a few hours before you get to make a simple locket so if you really want to learn to make complex objects make sure you have the time in your hands, or choose from the other activities above.
Tags: beach resort in Mahabalipuram, mahabalipuram beach resorts