Looking for Ingenious tips to improve your hotel stay!!! If yes, you are here at the right place. We are here to give you some quick tips to improve a great hotel stay experience.
1. Eat Boiled Egg. If you don’t want to pay the handsome charges of the hotel then boiling an egg is always a cost-effective solution that comes handy.
2. Prepare a Toast. Buying cheese toast may be a costly affair. What you can do to save your pocket is that buy a loaf of bread and some cheese from the market and invite yourself to a delicious breakfast.
3. Gift yourself a free lunch. Free lunch is one of the best ideas that you can try this time. All you need to do is to pack some pieces of bread and butter from your breakfast buffet and have them at lunchtime.
4. Never hesitate to complain. Don’t hesitate to raise your voice if you aren’t satisfied with the room services.
5. Always shut the curtains down. Keep your privacy on the top. Shut the curtain downs so that you can feel the inner peace during your stay.
6. If your room doesn’t have inbuilt speakers, then you can create your own. All you need to do is to put your phone in an empty mug and surround your room with the quality and loud music without paying any extra bugs.
7. Do not pay anything extra to get the bigger TV screen. Ask your Hotel staff to connect Netflix, and your room-theatre would be there to serve you the best of all movies.
8. Drop the idea of taking clothes that need ironing. Do not take clothes that would add more burdens on you. It is always a better idea to carry some clothes that do not need any ironing.
9. Do wash your clothes yourself. Do not take the unnecessary pain of laundry service. Wash your clothes yourself and save your hard-earned money.
10. Conditioning is the best. If you have forgotten to carry your shaving foam, conditioner can do the job for you. You can straighten your hairs and do the shaving job as well. The conditioner is the solution to all of your hair-related problems.
11. Clear the mirror properly. If you want to see everything clear, clean the mirror using soap. Yes, you read it right. Cleaning mirror with soap lasts longer than the usual cleaning solutions.
12. Keep your phone’s battery charged 100% all the time so that whenever you want to move out of your hotel, you don’t need to carry the charger.
13. If you don’t want anyone to disturb you, tag your room with the “Do Not Disturb” Board.
14. Fill your bag with the items you need on a daily basis. Do not depend on the accessories that the hotel will supply you.
15. Call at the front-desk before you arrive so that they can keep your room ready for you.
Above are 15 Ingenious Tips to improve your stay. Hopefully, you will go through the content and find this information useful.