Most of us plan to stay in a hotel with excitement. In the curiosity to travel and spend vacations at a new place, we forget to ask some of the important questions from the front desk. Thus, we end up booking a hotel that may fail to provide basic to luxurious amenities that were otherwise showcased by the hotel at the time of booking.
We are here with 6 questions to ask before booking a hotel room. Here we go.
1. As if you can cook your favorite food or not? Some hotels have apartments where the kitchen space and other kitchen appliances are provided inside the room. For such a kind of bookings, you will have to cook for yourself. For example, if you are on a business trip and your health doesn’t allow you to eat oily or unhealthy food, you can take your cook along or cook for yourself, the food that best fits your diet plan.
2. Breakfast for free? Most of the Hotels charge a fancy price and give complimentary breakfast service for free. If you have a habit of getting up early in the morning and having your breakfast early then you must ask for the complimentary breakfast service from the front desk.
3. If you will get a Refrigerator inside your room? You might be thinking that it is a foolish question. All hotels provide a refrigerator. But this is not true. There are many hotels that do not provide refrigerator inside the room. You will have to ask this question to store your eatables, fruits and vegetables. If you are staying in an apartment and cooking food for yourself, you will most probably have to get a refrigerator for yourself.
4. Whether the hotel has a swimming pool? If you are traveling with your kids, you will prefer to have some exciting activities for your kids. The swimming pool is one of the best activities that can entertain your kids and give you some quality sports to connect with your kids.
5. Whether the hotel is giving you Wi-Fi accessibility for free or not? There are many hotels nowadays that offer unlimited Wi-Fi accessibility for free. If you are on a business trip, you must ask this question from the front desk so that your work isn’t hampered at any cost. You must check the speed of the Wi-Fi connection as well.
6. Whether the hotel will give your free shuttle service at the airport? If you are traveling via airplane, you must book your hotel near the airport. But you can’t find a hotel near to the airport, you can ask for a free air shuttle service from the front desk. You must check if the hotel can give you free pick up and drop service from and to the airport.
Above are the 6 simple yet proven questions that must be asked before booking a hotel room in order to avoid any kind of unexpected surprises when you arrive at your hotel room with your loved ones.